Classes are winding down, and spring is winding up. So naturally I don't plan to spend much time standing still in the next few months. Here's my itinerary:
- This weekend I'm going to Paris with the two most fabulous gay men ever invented.
- Next week classes end, and on Friday I'm heading off to Dublin with Anne, my pseudo-Irish friend from Idaho.
- For April I'm trying to organize a trip through Germany and Austria, with a stop in Amsterdam along the way
- My creative writing final is due at the end of April
- In May, I'm heading to Portugal and southern Spain (Seville, Granada and Alicante)
- My final exams take place May 11-June 12, don't know exactly when yet.
- I'm currently applying for a teaching position at an English summer camp in Italy, which would start in the middle of June
And that's that.